So, you are looking for a cleaning company?
Right here is a good place to start. We are specialized in residential, house & flat cleaning and can do commercial or office cleaning if requested. Our always professional attitude enable us to make cleaning a good experience for the customer. If you are, also, in the need of buying cleaning supplies, we can help you.
Our aim is to provide a service exceeding Customer expectations by continual self improvement.
Why should you render the cleaning services?
- We offer professional and economical cleaning services;
- We face up to the cleaning services performed;
- Our employees are carefully selected, well trained and reliable persons;
- We use high quality technology and products;
- Our prices are flexible and advantageous;
- You will get a correct price for the cleaning services required and you can be trustful that your money are used on your own interest;
- The team is looked after by a reliable and trained person;
- A competitive management in order to maintain the high standards of the cleaning services required;
- The company’s employees wear specific equipment;
- SATISFACTION QUARANTY
Your house is one of your biggest investments. Keep it in a good shape with Asii-Curateniei cleaning services.
- Vacuum carpets and upholstery;
- Dust walls;
- Clean and disinfect toilet, tile walls and bathtubs;
- Clean and disinfect shower and shower doors, sinks and counters;
- Dust and clean furniture and office devices using special solutions;
- Clean exterior of large appliances;
- Internal cleaning of large appliances performed only at request;
- Empty Trash;
- Vacuum, mop and dry hard floor surfaces.
Most people today spend much time at the office than they do at home. So, it is very important to have the office environment well maintained. We work closely with our clients to determine there needs and ensure they have one less thing to worry about.
- Clean stairs and elevator;
- Vacuum and wash floors, carpets and upholstery;
- Clean entrance and reception area;
- Dust and polish all furniture;
- Clean office devices;
- Sanitize all lavatory fixtures, sinks, partitions, walls, etc;
- Wash windows both inside and out ( only if accessible );
- Gather, collect and remove trash;
After redecoration cleaning
Large areas can be professionally cleaned using specialist access equipment, together with paint and plaster removal - leaving new premises ready to move in.
- Post-construction cleanup;
- Clean, sweep, mop & vacuum all floors and carpets;
- Clean mirrors or any other glass items;
- Scrub and polish tile walls, faucets/sinks/shower heads;
- Clean windows both inside and out (ledges, frames included);
- Remove recent stains;
- Scrub and disinfect toilets, tubs, showers, sinks & counters;
- Empty Trash;
To protect, to prevent, to preserve from the stain penetration caused by damp, oil, fat. These are very important words in the stone sector.
- We polish marble, granite and natural stone surfaces;
- We crystallize marble surfaces;
- We waterproof granite, marble, natural stone and ceramics tile using impregnating sealers to protect stone against water, oil, alimentary grease and humidity penetration and giving a natural or an attractive wet look effect;
- Special maintenance treatment for PVC floor and linoleum.
S.C. VERTICAL CONSTRUCT GRUP S.R.L.
- After redecoration cleaning services performed in two blocks of flats – total surface cleaned 15.000 sqm
- Granite impregnation services – total surface 1000 sqm;
S.C. DANRO INTERNATIONAL IMPORT - EXPORT S.R.L.
- After redecoration cleaning services performed in a block of flats – total surface cleaned 5000 sqm;
- Marble pickling, crystallizing and polishing services – total surface 1200 sqm;
- Comprehensive cleaning services – collaboration from 2008 - 2019;
- After redecoration cleaning services – total surface cleaned 1000 sqm;
Unikexpert Construct SRL
- After redecoration cleaning services – total surface cleaned 2000 sqm;
- Cleaning services performed during exhibition – collaboration from 2008 - 2019;
S.C. GLOBAL VISION S.R.L
- After redecoration cleaning services - total surface cleaned 2500 sqm;
Targul de Securitate
- Cleaning services performed during exhibition
- Ironing clothes services – prices from 57 lei + VAT/session;
- Professional carpet cleaning (surfaces over 200 sqm) – 3 lei + VAT/sqm.
Online cleaning service quote
Complete the form below to receive a personalized estimate. Our representative will be contacting you within one day to schedule your appointment.
The information below is intended to inform the user about the placement, use and administration of cookies used by DIFFSERVICII website at http://www.asii-curateniei.ro. There are also some helpful links to this topic.
Contact: If you need more information and can not be found below, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0722 62 80 84.
Please read the following information carefully:
This website uses its own cookies and third-party cookies to provide visitors with a much better browsing experience and services tailored to their needs and interests.
In what we call "web 2.0," cookies play an important role in facilitating the access and delivery of the many services the user enjoys on the Internet, such as:
• Customizing certain settings such as: the language in which a site is viewed, the currency in which certain prices or tariffs are expressed, the storage of options for various products (measures, other details, etc.) in the shopping cart (and the storage of these options) the flexibility of offers or "shopping cart" (accessing old preferences by clicking the "forward" and "back" button)
• Cookies provide site owners with valuable feedback on how their sites are used by users so they can make them more effective and more accessible to users.
• Allow multimedia or other applications on other sites to be included in a particular site to create a more valuable, useful, and enjoyable browsing experience;
• Improve the efficiency of online advertising.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files or information that can be placed on your device (pc, laptop, tablet, smartphone, etc.) used to access www.asii-curateniei.ro or subdomains. Cookies are not harmful to users and can not contain viruses or other programs that damage the devices used to access websites.
What types of cookies are we using?
We use the services of various companies that place cookies on our site. Through these actions, we try to improve our business and, implicitly, the quality of our services. Information on this type of cookies will be found on relevant third party websites.
• Site performance cookies
• Visitor analysis cookies
• Cookies for geotargetting
• Recording cookies
• Cookies for advertising
• Advertiser cookies
Some examples of companies / services / cookies:
• a) Google:
• Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Google AdWords, Google Maps.
• Google gives you the option to control these cookies HERE or as a secondary option directly from your browser. Through these third party partner services, we analyze the effectiveness of our ads, our site, and how users interact with it.
• b) Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, short social networking sites.
Can I disable cookies?
Of course! Each browser has a section that allows you to control how cookies are saved. It is enough to access that menu and set your preferences. Detailed information will be available on the technical support websites of each browser.
Security and confidentiality issues
Cookies are NOT Viruses! They use plain text formats. They are not made of pieces of code so they can not be executed nor can they auto-run. Consequently, they can not duplicate or replicate on other networks to run or replicate again. Because they can not perform these functions, they can not be considered viruses.
Cookies can nevertheless be used for negative purposes. Because it stores information about user preferences and browsing history, both on a particular site and on several other sites, cookies can be used as a form of Spyware. Many anti-spyware products are aware of this and consistently mark cookies to be deleted in anti-virus / anti-spyware removal / scanning procedures.
In general, browsers have built in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, shelf life, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security issues related to cookies:
Since identity protection is very valuable and is the right of every internet user, it is advisable to know what issues can create cookies. Because their information is constantly transmitted in both directions between the browser and the website, if an attacker or an unauthorized person interferes with the data transmission path, the information contained in the cookie can be intercepted.
This can happen if the browser connects to the server using an unencrypted network (eg an unsecured WiFi network).
Other cookie-based attacks involve incorrect cookie settings on the servers. If a website does not require the browser to use only encrypted channels, attackers can use this vulnerability to mislead browsers to send information via unsecured channels. Attackers then use the information for purposes of unauthorized access to certain websites. It is very important to be careful in choosing the most appropriate method of protecting personal information.
Tips for safe and responsible cookie-based navigation.
Here are some tips that can help you navigate without worries, but with cookies:
• Customize your browser settings for cookies to reflect a comfortable level for you, cookie security.
• If you do not mind cookies and are the only person using your computer, you can set expiration dates to store your browsing history and personal data.
• If you share access to your computer, you can consider the browser setting to delete individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access websites that place cookies and to delete any visitor information when closing the browsing session.
• Install and constantly update your antispyware applications.
Many of the applications for detecting and preventing spyware include detecting attacks on websites. This prevents the browser from accessing websites that could exploit browser vulnerabilities or download dangerous software.
Make sure your browser is always up-to-date.
Many of the cookies-based attacks are exploited by exploiting the weaknesses of the old versions of browsers.
Cookies are everywhere and can not be avoided if you want to enjoy access to the best and greatest websites on the Internet - local or international. With a clear understanding of how they work and the benefits they bring, you can take the necessary security measures so you can surf the Internet with confidence.
How do I stop cookies?
Disabling and refusing to receive cookies can make certain websites inaccessible / inoperable or difficult to visit and use. Also, refusing to accept cookies does not mean you will not get / see online advertising anymore.
It is possible to set up the browser so that these cookies are no longer supported or you can set the browser to accept cookies from a specific site. But, for example, if you are not registered using cookies, you will not be able to leave comments.
All modern browsers offer the ability to change cookie settings. These settings are usually found in your browser's "options" or "preferences" menu.
For third-party cookie settings, you can also visit the site: www.youronlinechoices.com/en/
Terms and conditions
To use this site you must read and accept these rules in full. Continuing to visit this site implies that you agree to these rules.
Use of this site implies the implicit and complete acceptance of the terms and conditions of use described below. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of use, do not use your current site.
By viewing any website at http://www.asii-curateniei.ro you declare that you agree that all the information and specifications of the services presented are not firm offers from DIFFSERVICII SRL, being indicative information that will could be modified / adapted at any time according to their interests, without prior notice. You also accept that DIFFSERVICII S.R.L. can not be held responsible for changes occurring at any time on the http://www.asii-curateniei.ro website. For complete information on our products and services, please contact our team on the contact page.
1. Limitation of liability
This website has been created and is being updated with the utmost care, with an informative character. DIFFSERVICII S.R.L. can not be held responsible for any errors found in the site's content. DIFFSERVICII S.R.L. has the right to change, update, restrict access to some of the content or close this website at any time without having to notify it in advance.
This site contains links to other sites. DIFFSERVICII S.R.L. has no contribution or influence on the design and content of these sites; therefore, DIFFSERVICII S.R.L. can not be held responsible for the informative or graphic content of these pages. Links to other sites have an informative role.
The use of our site does not constitute a contractual obligation between the user and DIFFSERVICII S.R.L .. The information contained in this site is intended only to present our products and services to the visitors interested in them. We assume no responsibility for the decisions a person takes based solely on the information contained in the site, as it can not replace the individual recommendations made on a case-by-case basis.
2. Copyright (copyright)
The entire content of the DIFFSERVICII S.R.L. site, text and images, is copyrighted. Any use of the information on this site (reproduction, editing, translation, processing or storage of content in databases or other electronic media) other than what is permitted under applicable copyright laws is permitted only with the prior written consent of DIFFSERVICII SRL.
Without the consent of DIFFSERVICII S.R.L. it is forbidden to use for commercial purposes the content of the site, the transfer, the insertion, modification or deletion of the contained data, or restriction of access to such data. Failure to comply with these conditions entails liability in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 8/1996.
3. Data protection
DIFFSERVICII S.R.L. as the author, owner, manager of http://www.asii-curateniei.ro respects the privacy and security of the processing of personal data of every person visiting this website.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), DIFFSERVICII SRL has the obligation to process safely and only for the purposes specified below, the personal data you provide to us about you.
What data we process through this website.
The data we process is the data you voluntarily send us through the contact form, the service request form, and the comment form on the blog.
Invalid data when you interact with our website: IP address - When you visit our site, the IP address is registered. I DO NOT use your IP address to identify you or to use it for other purposes. Your operating system, browser, browsing activity, and other information about how you interact with the site. We can collect this information by using cookies or other similar technologies.
What is the purpose for which we collect your data
We collect your first and last name as well as the email address when you fill in the contact form or when you add a comment to an article. These data are useful because we can only respond to your requests and comments. We may use your data for marketing purposes, but only if you have given your consent in advance.
Other purposes for which we process your data are:
- to defend against cyber attacks;
- to improve site navigation and the services we offer.
Retention period of data
We store personal data only for the time required to meet our goals, but no more than 5 years after your last visit to the site or the last interaction with us. If I have issued an invoice, your data will be stored for 10 years, according to the law.
4. Jurisdiction. The laws in force in Romania apply.